PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'REGISTER' BUTTON at the bottom of this section.
Graduation ceremonies for Hawke's Bay, Tairāwhiti and Auckland 2022 will be as follows:
Please note: All graduands must "register" here whether attending the ceremony or not. If you do not register here you may not receive your certificate.
Graduation Cost and Payments (no payment required if NOT attending)
Regalia Dress order cost if attending your ceremony is: (this cost covers attending graduation and your regalia)
- Degree/Graduate/Postgraduate/Masters $105.00
- Undergraduate Diploma $85.00
- Certificate (Tairawhiti campus only) $35.00
- Payments can be made in person at the main EIT Registry office in Hawke's Bay or
- You can use INTERNET BANKING: EIT Bank account number: 03 0631 0007233 00, Reference 805-0825. You must include your name.
Thursday 17th March and Friday 18th March 2022 at Napier Municipal Theatre, Napier.
Thursday, 17 March 2022, 2.30pm
Schools of Business and Computing
Friday, 18 March 2022, 10.30am
Centre for Veterinary Nursing, IDEAschool, Schools of Education and Social Sciences, Primary Industries, Tourism and Hospitality, Trades and Technology, Viticulture and Wine Science, and Te Ūranga Waka
Friday, 18 March 2022, 2.30pm
Schools of Nursing and Health and Sport Science
Friday, 7th May 2022 - 1.00 pm at the War Memorial Theatre, Bright Street, Central City, Gisborne.
The ceremony will include students from all areas of study.
Friday, 6th May 2022 - 12.00 pm Aotea Centre, 50 Mayoral Drive, Auckland.
(please be at the theatre by 12noon)
The ceremony will include students from areas of study as follows: