PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'REGISTER' BUTTON at the bottom of this section
Graduation ceremonies for Hawke's Bay, Tairāwhiti and Auckland 2021 will be as follows:
Please note: All graduands must "register" here whether attending the ceremony or not. If you do not register here you may not receive your certificate.
Graduation Cost and Payments (no payment required if NOT attending)
Regalia Dress order cost if attending your ceremony is: (this cost covers attending graduation and your regalia) - Please check with your Graduation Coordinator for the discount deadline.
- Degree/Post Graduate Certificate and Diploma/Masters $95.00 if paid before deadline or $105.00 if paid after
- Diploma $75.00 if paid before deadline or $85.00 if paid after
- Certificate (Tairawhiti campus only) $25.00 if paid before deadline or $35.00 if paid after
- Payments can be made in person at the main EIT Registry office in Hawke's Bay or
- You can use INTERNET BANKING: EIT Bank account number: 03 0631 0007233 00 (suffix 02 for Tairawhiti payments), Reference 805-0825. You must include your name.
Thursday 25th March and Friday 26th March 2021 at Toitoi Hawke's Bay Arts & Events Centre, Hastings.
The ceremonies will include students from areas of study as follows:
Schools of Business and Computing
Thursday, 25th March 2021, 2.30 pm
Schools of Toursim and Hospitality, Primary Industries, Trades and Technology, Viticulture and Wine Science, Education and Social Sciences, Te Ūranga Waka and IDEAschool
Friday, 26th March 2021, 10.30 am
Schools of Nursing, Health & Sport Science and Veterinary Nursing
Friday, 26th March 2021, 2.30 pm
Friday, 7th May 2021 - 1.00 pm at the War Memorial Theatre, Bright Street, Central City, Gisborne.
The ceremony will include students from all areas of study.
Thursday, 1st April 2021 - 2.00 pm Aotea Centre, 50 Mayoral Drive, Auckland.
(please be at the theatre by 12noon)
The ceremony will include students from areas of study as follows: