PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'REGISTER' BUTTON at the bottom of this section
Graduation ceremonies for Hawke's Bay, Tairāwhiti and Auckland 2021 will be as follows:
Please note: All graduands must "register" here whether attending the ceremony or not. If you do not register here you may not receive your certificate.
Graduation Cost and Payments (no payment required if NOT attending)
Regalia Dress order cost if attending your ceremony is: (this cost covers attending graduation and your regalia) - Please check with your Graduation Coordinator for the discount deadline.
- Degree/Post Graduate Certificate and Diploma/Masters $95.00 if paid before deadline or $105.00 if paid after
- Diploma $75.00 if paid before deadline or $85.00 if paid after
- Certificate (Tairawhiti campus only) $25.00 if paid before deadline or $35.00 if paid after
- Payments can be made in person at the main EIT Registry office in Hawke's Bay or
- A cheque can be posted to:
Private Bag 1201
Hawke's Bay Mail Centre, NAPIER 4142
- You can use INTERNET BANKING: EIT Bank account number: 03 0631 0007233 00 (suffix 02 for Tairawhiti payments), Reference 805-0825. You must include your name.
Thursday 26th March and Friday 27th March 2020 at the Hawke's Bay Opera House.
The ceremonies will include students from areas of study as follows:
Schools of Viticulture & Wine Science, Business, Computing, Trades & Technology, Tourism & Hospitality and Primary Industry
Thursday, 25th March 2020, 2.30 pm
Schools of Education & Social Sciences, Te Uranga Waka, ideaschool and Centre for Vetinary Nursing
Friday, 26th March 2020, 10.30 am
Schools of Nursing and Health & Sport Science
Friday, 26th March 2020, 2.30 pm
Friday, 7th May 2021 - 1.00 pm at the War Memorial Theatre, Bright Street, Central City, Gisborne.
The ceremony will include students from all areas of study.
Thursday, 1st April 2021 - 2.00 pm Aotea Centre, 50 Mayoral Drive, Auckland.
(please be at the theatre by 12noon)
The ceremony will include students from areas of study as follows: